Electric Fly Killer is a device that offers a great help in the elimination of flies, mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and other insects. They use long wavelength ultraviolet lights to attract flies and kill them by electrocution. Electric Fly Killers can be used both indoors and outdoors. There are many options for those looking to buy an electric fly killer in UK. Finding the right one can be tricky, so let us help.
|Flymatic Insect Fly Killer||Eazyzap Y724 Commercial Fly Killer||Xterminate 30W Electric Fly Killer||Terratek 39W Electric Fly Killer||Vermatik 30W Electric Fly Killer|
|Coverage Area||100 sqm||80 sqm||80 sqm||100 sqm||100 sqm|
|Dimensions||49 x 9 x 31.3 cm||34 x 8.6 x 27 cm||48.5 x 9 x 30 cm||49 x 9 x 30 cm||48 x 9 x 30 cm|
|Weight||2.83 kg||2.36 kg||4 kg||3.5 kg||3.4 kg|
|Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
The insect protection has come a long way. Since the invention of insect repellent creams, which only offers protection to a particular person, until the manual hunt of these small insects using many different objects. The most popular technique of all and also the most effective so far is the electric fly killer. Since then our life changed for the better.
There are many electric fly killer available to buy, many brands, many features. If you need an electric fly killer, then you should consider some points:
- Area to be protected: It must take into account the size of the area to be protected. All electric fly killers are designed to protect a particular area. Some can reach an area of 32 square meters while others protect up to 400-500 square meters.
- Energy consumption: Another aspect to consider is the amount of energy consumed by electric fly killer. An electric fly killer is an object that will be turned on for a long time, so check the specifications of the box of your electric fly killer with regard to energy savings. Some products promise 30-70% savings on energy usage. The protection is important but saving electricity is important too.
- Dimensions: Need a portable electric fly killer?
- Eco-Friendly: Most electric fly killers today are manufactured to standards that value the environment. They are designed not to destroy the environment by not emitting pollution, smoke, odor or any type of insecticide that can affect the nature.
- Ease of Use: The majority of electric fly killers are designed to be used right out of the box. You only have to follow the instructions that accompany them. It will be easy.
- Maintenance: Is it is easy to clean? Most products have an easy maintenance, should not be a problem.
How do electric fly killer work?
The way electronic insect control devices work is really simple: the device gives off ultraviolet (UV) light which attracts a variety of insects. This is because insects often see ultraviolet light far better than other types of light; further, ultraviolet light creates a sort of flower-like pattern which is also highly attractive to them.
Next to the UV light are mesh grids (made of wire) which gives off high-voltage electricity. When insects come into contact with those grids while flying to the UV light, the electronic current runs through them, killing them instantly. Using an fly killer is the most effective way to stop the flies and other insects in your home or property, however note that some measures may help to prevent flying insects from entering:
- Never leave food around, exposed to air.
- Clean up spills, crumbs and leftovers.
- Be careful with the food of your pet, do not leave the plate exposed to air for too long.
- Use mosquito screens, especially during summer